New book: Confident Discovery Calls
You know that moment on a discovery call when you've just said your price... and then there's silence?
And every bit of you wants to fill it with "but no pressure, have a think, I could do a discount"?
Yeah. This one's for that.
My new book is out: Confident Discovery Calls: Using NLP to Turn Conversations Into Clients.
It's for anyone who sells their own service and has been told to "offer a free discovery call" without ever being shown how to run one, or how to stay steady while doing it.
Inside:
• What a discovery call is actually for (and the mistake that turns it into free coaching)
• A five-minute routine to get calm, curious and clear before you dial
• Six steps from hello to a clear decision, with the exact words to use
• How to say your price once and hold the silence
• The objections you're most likely to hear, and what to say to each
• A complete example call, annotated line by line
Yes, there's persuasion in it. I name every bit of it, and none of it is anything you'd be embarrassed to say out loud.
It won't promise you a yes on every call. Nobody honest can. It's built to make the right yeses more likely, and to help you walk away from every call a bit steadier than you went in.
Have a look here:
https://www.ravingworld.co.uk/product-page/confident-discovery-calls
This is the first of a few. I've got more on the way over the next few weeks, including a deeper dive into the language side of all this, and you'll be the first to hear about it.
While you're here: what's the moment on a call that makes your stomach flip? Tell me in the comments. I'll use your answers to shape what I make next.
Darren
